Why Up2 technology
We are looking for junior iOS developers that love coding but are also proactive, motivated and with good command of English to help us in building high-performant, large user base mobile apps for mobility and transportation services.
Our software engineers are shaping concepts into successful software solutions. We are critical of quality and proud of our work. We trust, respect, and learn from each other. We work with modern technologies and constantly sharpen our skills. We encourage an open, informal work culture where everyone feels comfortable and at home.
We trust our talented and creative people to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. In a dynamic industry like software development, we are proud to have colleagues that have been with us for more than a decade, because we take care for everyone in the team, just like one would do for their friends and family.
We will be happy to welcome you to our team if you:
- Familiar with basics how to use and what is a source control
- Have some (the more the better) experience with native iOS languages (Swift is a plus). Giving us a glimpse of your programming style is a plus
- Attention to details (code and UI/UX is a plus)
- Have experience with UI and unit tests is a plus
- Are familiar with consuming RESTful APIs and other web services
- Have experience with usage of 3rd party software
- Been familiar with MVC structure and its variations
- Have submitted apps to Apple App Store is a plus
- Write and speak English fluently
Do NOT worry if you do not know:
- SOLID and OOP principles by heart
- Design patterns
- Agile – SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- JIRA, Time reporting tools, CI/CD tools, etc
But it will be great if you are the one who:
- Have experience in using git; pull requests and code reviews
- Are enthusiastic to break new frontiers and dedicated and proactive to achieve common goals
- Know and used frameworks for automating UI testing
- Likes the challenge of joining a startup team in an established company
- Will help us create a great working environment, development, testing, building, bundling, submitting, monitoring, and supporting innovative mobile mobility apps that can improve environment and change the way people commute and travel