Why Up2 technology
We are looking for junior C# developers that love coding but are also proactive, motivated and with good command of English.
We build connected solutions for smart mobility, health and social transport and infrastructure monitoring.
Our software engineers are shaping concepts into successful software solutions. We are critical of quality and proud of our work. We trust, respect, and learn from each other. We work with modern technologies and constantly sharpen our skills. We encourage an open, informal work culture where everyone feels comfortable and at home.
We trust our talented and creative people to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. In a dynamic industry like software development, we are proud to have colleagues that have been with us for more than a decade, because we take care of everyone in the team, just like one would do for their friends and family.
We will be happy if you have some experience with:
- C#, .NET or/and .NET core
- Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection and IoC
- Unit Testing
- Some SQL Server (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Good English – read, write, and speak
It will be best if you also know some:
- REST, SignalR, WebSockets, gRPC
- High performance C#
- Docker containers
Not a reason to put your application off, but an advantage would be if:
- You hold a university degree in a related field
- You can show a formal document stating your language proficiency
- You have some professional experience